Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sharing Your Project And Designs With Your Teacher

In order to have a better idea of the work that you do in the class, I will ask you to invite me to your project. Two things that I want you to remember is that first projects are just repositories of your designs and second SHARING IS CARING!

When you open the A360 cloud-based storage environment, by default you should see a project with your name.Click on it


To share your project select Invite on the far right.


Enter my email address as seen below:


ma.zambranog@gmail.com

Click on Send Invitations.



You will now see my name and email listed under Project Members.

Now, as a Teacher, I can open my account and see your project listed under Shared With Me. When I open it, I should be able to see your designs in A360.

No comments: